Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thankyou

Just a quick note to tell everyone how thankful I am for all your kind, supportive and sweet messages. You seriously have made me cry over every single one of them and I promise to reply back when I get the chance.
Also thankyou to all my beautiful family and friends who without them I wouldn`t have been strong enough to make this journey. All of you have been there for me through thick and thin and put up with my carrying on. .especially Susie you are my world....so thankyou I love each and everyone of you....
Thankyou

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lou I am extremely happy for you. You have done an amazing and very impressive thing. Cant wait to see you back home to celebrate. Lots of love. Muz

caroline Johnston said...

Louisa, my email address is c_johnston@netspace.net.au
take care.
Caroline

marian cecilia said...

Hello Lou: It is very amazing for me to read your blog. I am Gloria's nice. My name is Marian Cecilia Figueroa Bittner, I leave in Viña del Mar, near Stgo de Chile, and Gloria, muy dear nice, came to my house a few days ago too spend with me a little holydays. We were so happy with me two sons and one daughter that I have, obviously the girlfriend of Ignacio, my son who is going to be a lawyer, If God wants, on March comming. My daughter Florencia will be in contact with you when she returns to his trip to La Serena, with his father. My cousin Gloria, we tell her Lola, HAS A VERY BIG HEARTH, and I believe the same to me and my family. Kisses to your mothers, lovely, The BEST, and sincerely Louisa, keep in touch. Specially if you retur to Chile, because I leave in front of the sea, In Viña del Mar, and we will be very please if you visit our home with your mother,
kisses again,

marian cecilia figueroa