Friday, November 30, 2007

Marcelina calls back.

After that fantastic phone call I jumped onto the internet...it was around 9pm and Gloria was ready to go home but then the phone ran and it was Northa Marcelina`s Daughter she asked Gloria who she was because after Marcelina got off the phone to you she had been acting strange. Gloria asked to speak to Marcelina so as not to tell Northa anything. Marcelina was over the moon this time so happy, excited and please that I had found her. Gloria put me on the phone and I baled my heart out. Marcelina doesnt speak english and I dont speak spanish but hearing her voice was a saviour. I gave the phone back to Gloria and fell to the floor. Marcelina was so happy and told Gloria when she was 3 months pregnant with me she went to the priest and asked him what to do. The priest told her there are many couples looking for children so you should adopt. She gave me up immediatel after birth. She also told us she is 1 of 16 sisters and brothers and that I have 4 sisters. (half sisters but the are full blood to me) I`m not too sure on the spelling of their names but the youngest is 22 yrs Northa, then 24 rs Teresa, then me 26yrs, then 28yrs Fransico and then 30 yrs Carmen. I have always wanted sisters since I have 2 beautiful brothers back at home. I also have 4 nephews 3 boys and 1 girl so I am an Aunt!!! Can you believe it Can you!!!!! Marcelina wanted us to met tom and she wanted to meet Susie as well Gloria put Susie on the phone and Susie was bawling she kept on saying thankyou. When Susie got off she said she sounded exactly like me with my husky voice. Then I got on the phone to Northa who was so happy, loud, talkative and pleased to speak to me and wanted us to come to lunch on Sat to our house they both did. It was a complete dream and so surreal. Northa also gave me her mob to call her anytime, even though I dont speak spanish. Marcelina talked to Gloria for ages about her family etc she sounded like she had a lot to let out and was really happy we found her. We asked her if we could bring a video tape and she said great! she also said I`ll wear a big sign with my name on it ha ha she seemed really bright and happy.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Can you believe it I am in heaven absolute heaven I have never felt this happy before in my life. My life is complete now and I am at peace.

No comments: